Airtel Theme Song For The Voice - By Your Side f. A'rese , Chike, Cornel (lyrics and mp3)

Intro:
‎Till the world hear your voice.
Till you take over the world.‎
We will keep the fire burning.
Through the dark, I go dey by your side.

When you are looking for a hero.
I will stand by you like a shadow.
We will keep the fire burning through the dark.
I go dey by your side.
‎
It not over, it only just begins.
You have come closer than you ever been.
Take the chance it won't hurt to try.
No need to worry.
I go dey by your side.

chorus:‎
‎Till the world hear your voice.
Till you take over the world.
I go carry your matter for head ooo.
I go dey by your side.
‎
‎When you are looking for a hero.
I will stand by you like a shadow.
I go carry your matter for head ooo.
I go dey by your side.
‎
Verse1
‎You are not there yet but you are on the way.
I dey with you.‎
I no go forget you.

No matter where you come from.
We go dey like one trybe ooooh yeah
No need to worry. 
I go dey by your side.
Ooh ooh ooh

Chorus X3
‎‎
We go dey like one trybe
Oooooh‎

i go dey by you side.
‎
We go dey like one trybe
Oooh‎
i go dey by you side

Post a Comment

Comment Here by clicking below link

Previous Post Next Post

Comments