Win Iphones, Tvs, Airtime in Lacasera Refresh and Connect promos (text code to 20055)‎

 Refresh and win big! 
 We said we had exciting things coming up and we delivered. 
Win up to N10,000 naira worth of airtime instantly when you purchase a bottle of La Casera. 

How to Win
1‎. ‎Just by a bottle of La Casera with yellow cap
2. Look under the cap to see Code
3. Text the 8-digit code to 20055 to Win Instant Airtime or 
Send the code to 09034509330 on WhatsApp for FREE ‎

Note! ‎Enter at least ten times (10x) in a month to enter for Raffle Draw to win‎
  • Iphones
  • Home theatres‎
  • Tvs‎
Promos runs From 1st Oct. - 31st Dec. 2019.
The La Casera Refresh and Connect promo is still on till February 29th!. 2020

10 Comments

Comment Here by clicking below link

  1. The airtime is not instant because I sent and they reply me I get N100 but not yet to credit my account, also I sent one again no any respond I resend it again they reply me the code already been used. So I need this to be clarify even not for me for others.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once you have received the Notification that you won Airtime.... it will surely be credited...
      Thanks for visiting

      Delete
  2. I sent my code and they said that thank you for trying.please help me in this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simply SMS the unique code to 20055 or send the code via WhatsApp to 09034509330.

      Delete
  3. I have been giving an airtime so what next

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrat......Enter at least ten times (10x) in a month to enter for Raffle Draw to win‎
      Iphones
      Home theatres‎
      Tvs‎

      Delete
  4. All they keep telling me is enter the code correctly. Dont seem to understand because i only entered the code under the cap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ..this isn't scam, got mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enter your comment...all the code i sent through whatsapp i haven't receive any reply or airtime why?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment Here by clicking below link

Previous Post Next Post

Comments